🛒Get your ticket here!! Pay by card or PayPal
You do not need a PayPal account. We accept debit and credit cards.
Get ready for a stunning cinematic experience: DANA, an animated short film created using pencil drawings. DANA is a moving story—a romantic drama adapted for the big screen by the author of the original novel. After a long journey, this unique independent animated work has been dubbed into English. It is suitable for all ages, making it perfect for the whole family to enjoy together.Check out the sneak peek, immerse yourself in the artistry, and take advantage of this unique offer. By doing so, you are supporting independent cinema!
📅 GALA PREMIERE: OCTOBER 22, 2026
📺 4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION
⏱️ RUNNING TIME: 20 MIN
🗣️ SPANISH & ENGLISH DUBBED
🟢 RATED G / APT
📺 4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION
⏱️ RUNNING TIME: 20 MIN
🗣️ SPANISH & ENGLISH DUBBED
🟢 RATED G / APT
¡Prepárate para una impresionante experiencia cinematográfica: DANA, un cortometraje animado creado con dibujos a lápiz. DANA es una historia conmovedora, un drama romántico adaptado a la pantalla grande por el autor de la novela original. Después de un largo viaje, esta obra animada independiente única ha sido doblada al inglés. Es apta para todas las edades, lo que la hace perfecta para que toda la familia la disfrute junta.
¡Mira el avance, sumérgete en el arte y aprovecha esta oferta única. Al hacerlo, estás apoyando al cine independiente!
------------------------
🇵🇪 VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL (Acceso exclusivo por Yape)
Si te encuentras en Perú y deseas disfrutar de la versión original en español del cortometraje DANA, puedes adquirir tu entrada por solo S/ 7.00
Nombre del titular: Dante Montoya
➡️ ¿Cómo obtener tu entrada al estreno por yape?
- 📸 Toma una captura de pantalla a tu comprobante de Yape (asegúrate de que se vea el número de operación).
- 🟢 Haz clic en el botón verde de abajo para abrir nuestro chat de WhatsApp.
- 📥 Adjunta tu captura en el chat y te enviaremos de inmediato tu enlace de acceso exclusivo para ver DANA.
Mira el adelanto aquí
Watch the sneak peek on YouTube
---
HOW I TURNED MY NOVEL INTO AN ANIMATED SHORT FILM: THE BIRTH OF DANA
The birth of Dana
The birth of my ultimate novel did not happen at a desk, but in the winter of a crushing moment. The year was 2003. My eldest son was not yet a year old, and together with my partner at the time, we subsisted in a small rented room. The economic reality was distressing: the job I had was not enough to cover the rent or basic food. The air was thick with a suffocating uncertainty.
One weekend afternoon, while our baby was resting on the bed, I sought a moment of peace with my partner. In the midst of despair, I made her a promise with my heart in my hand: I told her that I would close my eyes and ask God to show me a way out, a path to rescue us from that situation.
What happened when I closed my eyes was not an ordinary thought; it was a vision of overwhelming realism.
The Vision in the Window
Suddenly, my mind was transported to an unknown place, completely alien to our current era. I found myself outside a farmhouse that seemed taken out of a period film, on a mild night. Before me stood an adobe house with tiled roofs and corrugated iron sheds. My gaze was magnetically fixed on a second-floor window.
There, under the dim light of a lamp or a candle that defied the darkness, I saw an older man talking to a young woman. It was his daughter. The face of that young woman felt strangely familiar, and despite the deep aura of sadness that enveloped her, she possessed an undeniable beauty. I immediately felt that I had been transported to that place to help. I assumed that mystical experience was the answer and the message the Lord was sending me to stay afloat.
Looking closer, I discovered the source of her grief: in the next room, the young woman's mother lay gravely ill. The fear that she might leave them at any moment consumed both the father and the daughter; the certainty that she might not recover tortured them, despite the doctor's efforts. In that heartbreaking way of bearing illness and pain, I recognized myself in the young woman, and I saw my own father reflected in the older man. Dana was inspired by me.
Skepticism and Faith in Silence
I awoke from that vision like someone returning from a deep dream. With my heart racing, I told my partner every detail. I knew the story sounded unbelievable, but I confided in her because to me, it meant the divine answer to our crisis.
Unfortunately, she did not believe that a vision could lift us out of the precariousness in which we lived. Her disbelief hurt me deeply; I felt she was turning her back on the Lord's help. Deep inside, I knew at that very moment that, despite the efforts we made to move forward, our relationship would end sooner or later, because for her, it was not enough to hold onto a creative story instead of a job that relieved the immediate anxiety.
I did not start writing in the following days. Doing so without resources and under the disapproval of my environment would have left us completely adrift. However, I kept the story in the deepest part of my soul. I blindly trusted that God had entrusted me with a powerful tale and that I would find the time and the means to give it life.
The Awakening of the Work
The moment arrived in the year 2010. Following the final separation from the mother of my only two children, and when our firstborn was already 7 years old, I took up the pen. The story that had remained dormant for seven years finally came to life on paper, transforming into the novel that is published today.
From Huancayo to the World: The International Leap
The path of this story has been unstoppable. After years of effort, I managed to fulfill the dream of presenting it to the public: the work had its grand premiere in Spanish at the International Book Fair (FIL Huancayo 2025), in my beloved hometown. Seeing how that mystical vision born in precariousness became a cultural reality in front of my fellow countrymen was a moment I will never forget.
However, great stories know no borders. Today, this tale makes a historic leap into the international market with its official English dubbing. I invite you to be part of this milestone and to enjoy DANA, the animated short film that materializes that vision from 2003, now prepared to move audiences all over the world.
%20Tra%C3%ADler%20para%20YouTube%20(VERTICAL).png)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario